Sunday, January 24, 2010

LOOKIN' LIKE A FOOL WIT YA PANTS ON THA GROUND!

I went to the J. Paul Getty museum for the first time today. We went to the L.A. location. I must admit, it is so beautiful! I thoroughly enjoyed my first visit, and will definitely be going again! It's FREE to get in, by the way, so I highly recommend you check it out! (Parking is $15). Here are a few pictures I was able to sneak:


we couldn't help but snicker at this one =/ IMMATURE haha.


what up ancient mirror?


Edgar Degas <3


view from the terrace.

The photo exhibit is currently closed, which I was pretty bummed about. Although, I really loved the Medieval Scriptorium exhibit. There is definitely absolutely amazing and powerful art!


Now, for something slightly (yeah, just SLIGHTLY), less serious... I give you the phenomena that is "Pant's on the Ground"...

ORIGINAL (General Larry Platt)-



MY FAVORITE COVER (Alexander Trugman, Season 8 Contestant)-


EVEN FOOTBALL <3's POTG-


Ohhhh, American Idol, how you play such a significally insignificant role in our lives. (Okay, you can ALL admit you watch it now!)

I'm going to end this on an uplifting note. GOODNIGHT!!!!!!!


xxx
ooo

2 comments:

  1. i really don't watch american idol. i've actually never seen an entire episode of it. but anywho! next time you are in LA you should hit me up! i can make you beans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely! I will definitely give you call girl. I'm in LA quite a bit actually. I don't know why I even watch it... haha. it's just so addicting! and I hardly watch any TV. Just Dexter... A lot of people went NUTS over this Pants on the Ground thing though! funny stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete