Monday, May 24, 2010

Sunday is the best day of the week.

Yesterday was a lovely day, indeed. Woke up early to do a clients hair (for her business trip), earned forty bucks before nine o' clock! Then, I went to Stell and got an almond coconut soy latte. Then relaxed at my mom's house for a little bit, read, and took a nap. We all went to Souplantation for lunch, which is always awesome. Then I went to Victoria Gardens, they had the Festival of Arts there, which I had no idea about, it was amazing. I also got my eyebrows threaded at Ziba, a much less painful experience than I was lead to believe, and my brows look superb! I made a stop at Borders and stayed there for about two hours. I bought White Oleander by Janet Fitch (the movie was amazing and chilling), Slaughterhouse-Five by Kurt Vonnegut, and You Shall Know Our Velocity! by Dave Eggers. I have a problem buying books, I DESPERATELY NEED A NEW BOOKSHELF!!!! Actually, I think I'll be getting a really cool vintage piece my mom has, once I move back in, in a few weeks. Anyways, after that, I cut Nick's hair at his new place, which is lovely, it was nice to see his family too. Then we met up with some friends, and other lovely people I was introduced to, at Cheesy Pizza (vegan pizza place in Colton). Which was SO DELICIOUS!!! If you've ever been to pizza kiln, this is better. The owner is so sweet too, he kept making us food to try!

Needless to say, it was a lovely Sunday. And a lovely weekend. It's nice to have more time for climbing and friends and reading!

Now I'm going to finish this cup of coffee, go for a run, and read. (YAY for having Monday's completely free again!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment